It is important to be prepare for inevitable future. Having a Funeral planning in Stuart will help your family and your love ones. Find below some suggestions and guidelines.
- Prepare a contact list of individuals who should be notified in a medical emergency or death.
- Write an obituary or jot down information you would like included in an obituary.
- Decide where obituary and memorial information should appear.
- Choose the type of service you would like including the burial you prefer and make those arrangements.
You will need to decide:
• Cemetery lot location
• Casket type; cremation urn type
Funeral planning in Stuart & Arrangements
Designate a power of attorney to ensure that proper information can be accessed in the event of your illness or death. Make sure a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will are in place so that your wishes are carried out if you are unable to do so.
Give your executor a copy of your will. Safety deposit boxes are often opened up during the Estate Settlement process, after the funeral.
Pay upfront for the following:
• Cemetery and memorialization services
• Funeral arrangements, including clergy, florist and transportation
• Make arrangements for pets to find a new home.
For immediate Funeral planning in Fort Pierce, contact us: Stuart (772) 223-5550 Port St. Lucie (772) 873-3733